As an independent educational consultant, I would love to be a resource for you as you navigate through the various options and determine the best fit for your family’s educational goals.
I believe each student is unique and your family’s needs are unique as well and so I work to customize a pathway for your child to accomplish his or her goals and find the best fit for their future plans.
I am available to help your family with the following:
- Planning beyond high school
- Course planning for each academic year
- Enrichment & Summer Learning options
- Researching Internship Opportunities
- Dual credit/concurrent community college enrollment
- Job coaching for teens (help with searches,resume writing and interview prep)
- College search and admissions counseling
- Essay topic brainstorming and prep
- Personalized scholarship search
Gap Year Planning:
- Identifying and applying to gap year programs that match goals and interests
- Assisting with logistical arrangements for Gap year program
- Researching internship or work opportunities that can help career paths and gain valuable work experience
- Career coaching for young adults
- Resume and application assistance
- Mock interviews
- Help with identifying and researching technical education programs
- Pathways advising- discovering the best path for each student whether that’s college (4 year or community college), vocational training, career prep, gap year, military or a combination of these, I will help your student create a post-secondary plan based on their interests and goals.
Homeschool Consulting Services:
- Considering Homeschooling? Let’s discuss your options
- Curriculum choices/adjustments
- Help with lesson planning
- Organization, time management and record keeping assistance
- Encouragement and support
Contact me for more information.